Friday, September 30, 2016

Five Must-Try Restaurants in Bloomington

Get out your forks and knives; this week’s post is all about my top five favorite restaurants in Bloomington!

1) Feast
This place is amazing. My roommate and I come here all the time for brunch. This place serves a lot of organic foods and vegan options, if you are interested in that sort of thing. I strongly recommend their white chocolate mochas and macarons. SO GOOD. 

2) Scholar’s Inn 
Another brunch place! Can you tell what my favorite meal of the day is? I usually get their special with the traditional breakfast things: eggs, sausage, HASH BROWNS--

Let’s just pause a moment and talk about how much I love hash browns. They’re my favorite food. They really are. Hash browns are my raison d'être.
It's dancing! (Source)
 Hash browns make life worth living. Hash browns. I don't know what I would do without them. Mmm. Okay, now back to the list.

3) Cheddar’s
Cheddar’s is one of those places where you have to go at least once before leaving Bloomington. Of course, my hometown, Greenwood, has one now, but that’s besides the point! Cheddar’s drinks are really good; my roommate and I always get peach bellinis here. Also, their fish tacos are amazing!

4) Buffalouie’s
I feel like everyone who lives in Bloomington has been to Buffalouie’s at least once. Me? I’ve been many, many times just because of how good it is. Their wings are THE BEST. I think that Buffalouie’s was actually ranked as one of the top five best wings places in the country!

5) The Tap
A recent discovery! I just went here with my friends earlier in the week, and, wow, it was really good. I recommend the firecracker shrimp tacos (unless you’re my roommate or are allergic to fish and shellfish)!

And that’s it! Comment below if you’ve been to these places or plan to, and let me know what you think!


Until next time!

-Emiliana Maye 

No comments:

Post a Comment