Friday, October 21, 2016

A Little PSA (I'm going on hiatus)!

Hi, everyone! 

So, I’ve come to a decision. I’m going to be momentarily suspending my blog until my book is done. I feel as though the original purpose of this blog has kind of disappeared, so I want to refocus this blog on my book. But I have to finish writing it first! Once I’ve written “The End” at the bottom of my book, I’ll continue blogging away, but this time about things in my book. I originally created this blog to market my book, but with no finished book, it’s a little hard to do so. By suspending my blog temporarily, I’ll be able to focus more on finishing writing. Thank you to everyone who’s followed and read my blog posts thus far! And definitely keep an eye out for new posts!


Until next time!

-Emiliana Maye 

No comments:

Post a Comment